Wednesday 31 December 2008

Change thats looks the same?

Obama getting in a few rounds before the real work starts.

In my opinion I don't think it would be appropriate for Obama to lend his opinion on what's going on in Israel just now, I just love the thought that people who voted him in might just be starting to think 'what have we done?'.

I remember the scorn poured from a great height over Bush after his famous "..we must stop the terror, I call on all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers....thank you, now watch this drive" and I'm glad Obama is being afforded the same treatment.

Obama managed to hoodwink a nation into believing he could fix the world and he's going to have to let them down gently. Quite a good start I'd say...

No comments:

Post a Comment