Tuesday 24 March 2009

I've heard it all now

I've just been watching Sky News who were doing a World News piece on Pakistan following the bomb attack on a police station and I had to rewind the coverage to make sure I heard what I thought I heard, and unfortunately I did.

Jeremy Thompson announced "...I have been speaking to a number of people, especially moderate Pakistanis about the violence in the area..."

I didn't know you could get a moderate Pakistani? Do they come in radical too? Of course, this is an attempt to remove any reference at all to their country's religion or it's followers (i.e. Islam or Muslims) when talking about violence, bombing, killing, maiming, and intolerance regardless that these traits are well woven into any Islamic regimes on Earth you can care to mention.

This is almost as sickening as Obamas rebranding of terrorism to 'man caused disaster'.

Regardless of what they call it, it's NOT going to go away, the moderate whatevers or man-caused disasters will continue to happen and only the stupid will still believe that they are random and unconnected instead of being inspired by an evil ideology not seen since Nazism.

They also had Imran Khan (ex cricketer) spouting something about Pakistan not experiencing suicide bombings until after the Allies had invaded Afghanistan - are you sure Imran? What about this?

"The first suicide attack was occurred in the
country's capital Islamabad in 1995 when the bomber rammed his explosives-laden
truck into the embassy of Egypt which killed 14 people. The bomber was
Egyptian."

Now correct me if I'm wrong but we didn't invade Afghanistan until 2001 which is after 1995? Of course, it doesn't matter though because he's said it and the leftists will lap it up and store it as another soundbite to use when preaching their anti-American, pro-Islam bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment